Laycon's bags from BBNaija a master's degree from a UK institution

 

Olamilekan Agbeleshebioba, better known by his stage as Laycon, was the winner of the Big Brother Naija reality competition. He has earned a Master's degree from an international university.

The British university of Portsmouth awarded the rapper a Master's degree in International Relations just lately.

On Friday, he made this announcement on his Twitter page.

He exhorted his followers to never give up on their goals.

The reality star admitted it took him 18 months to accomplish the extraordinary accomplishment.

Laycon tweeted, "I've been chasing one of my dreams for the past 18 months and I'm delighted to say I have successfully completed my MA degree in International Relations from the University of Portsmouth.

He continued by saying that he is currently anticipating the following project. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post