Prophet Odumeje: "I've finished my earthly ministry, and I'll pass away soon."

 

Prophet Odumeje, the founder of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry, Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere, has declared that his time on earth is at an end and that he will pass away soon.


This was spoken by the well-known Anambra-based pastor when he informed his audience that it was time for him to go during church service.

Odumeje, also known as Indaboski, claimed that he had a heart-to-heart conversation with his first son, David, and told him that his final days on earth are drawing close.

When dad (Odumeje) is gone, he urged the youngster to get ready to be the head of the household who will look after his mother and siblings.

The cleric said that the reason he entered the planet had been accomplished.

"I phoned your father, King David, and told him that I would be leaving very soon. Your mother and brothers are dependent on you.

"I had a reason for coming into this world, and that reason has been satisfied. I've completed my planetary ministry, and I'll be departing soon," he declared.

The 40-year-old Odumeje gained notoriety due to his peculiar method of performing deliverance, in which he holds members seeking miracles like WWE wrestlers and then throws them to the ground. 

He has engaged in numerous conflicts and issued challenges to many native physicians to hold competitions over their capacity to work miracles. Recently, the man of God said that he engaged in combat with the devil in the underworld and returned with a championship belt.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post