My calling is acting," said Ruth Kadiri

 

Ruth Kadiri, a Nollywood actress and director, has called her work a calling.

The award-winning actress claims that her mission in life is to perform on stage.

She added that she has developed her own visual aesthetic as a woman and filmmaker and that by using the camera, she is able to communicate with people on a global scale.

The mother of two asserted that films have therapeutic value while stating that she has found calm in her work as a filmmaker.

Ruth Kadiri posted lovely pictures of herself on her Instagram profile and said, "As a woman and a filmmaker, I've learned to develop my own visual style.

To share my thoughts and my perspective with the world. Through God, I have also witnessed the healing of hearts through my stories. It is my goal, and I am at peace with it. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post