Phyna: "I was poisoned."

 

Josephine Otabor, also known as Phyna, who won Big Brother Naija Season 7 revealed she recently survived being poisoned.

The TV reality star claimed she was being poisoned by someone in her home during a recent interview with well-known media personality Toke Makinwa.


"Recently, I overcame poison," she continued, "and the individual who was feeding me is well known. I had been regularly fed poison. It's not that one right away. I've experienced a lot.

Phyna claimed that she learned about it when she visited the hospital for testing after experiencing excruciating stomach discomfort. 

I always have stomach pain after I finish eating. I then travelled to the hospital. I experimented. My kidney, liver, and everything else were checked. I'm fine, they [the doctors] stated. I returned home.

"I am aware of my ulcer. But for that, I take medication. One day while at home, the discomfort became so severe that I started coughing up blood. I went to the hospital as a result, and the doctor began using their grammar. He appeared to be poison. He was opposed to going straight. I should check the food I eat, he said. She recalled, "I had food poisoning, blah, blah, blah.

The BBNaija winner claimed that once she discovered who had been poisoning her in secret, the person later fled her home. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post