Davido: "My new album 'Timeless' was either going to make or break me."

 

David Adeleke, nicknamed Davido, a superstar of Nigerian afrobeats music, claimed that his most recent album, "Timeless," was his final opportunity to produce a respectable record.

On a recent edition of the podcast +44, Davido stated the 17-track album would either make him or break him.

The singer of "Assurance" expressed his joy at fans' acceptance of his CD after four requests.

This is me being honest with myself; this album was either going to make or break me, he added. People are reluctant to confront me with it. However, whether they choose it or not, everyone is aware of the reality of the circumstances in their lives.

When I was recording this CD, there were times when I exclaimed, "Mehn! I'm going to go this way, am I not going to go this way?

I was going nuts since my phone was nowhere to be seen when I woke up from my sleep. An hour prior to the album's release, I sent everyone away, said my prayers, and then went to sleep on my bed. I now slept too much.

"I just wanted to sleep for about an hour and a half so that we could rejoice. I now slept too much. awakened at 3 a.m. 'Ye!' I exclaimed. Due to the size of my suite, I was searching for my phone. I walked to the living room but nobody was having a party in my room. I was terrified and thought, "Wether dey happen na?"

"So I rushed downstairs and yelled, 'What's going on, what's going on?' at my assistant's door. "Oga, take your phone, congratulations," he added. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post