Adekunle Gold: I'm a one-woman kind of person

 

Adekunle Kosoko, also known as Adekunle Gold or AG Baby, is a well-known singer from Nigeria who has stated that he is a "one-woman kind of guy."

This was said by the Orente singer during a recent Famous TV interview.

There aren't many males like that, he claims.

He claimed that he disclosed it in order to honour himself and the other few remaining obedient males.

I just want to talk about how I'm a shameless lover and a one-woman kind of guy," he stated. And I believe that there are still a small number of us living now. Let's celebrate it, then.

Simi, a singer who is happily married to a fellow musician, also discussed how he balances his personal and professional lives.

"It is insane. I mean, yeah, I'm still in the beginning stages. But I'm learning every day to give my family more priority. And we work, I mean, when it's time to work, right? I mean, I'm currently on a business trip, so I don't feel the need to check in constantly, you know? I know what time they'll be awake. I thus make sure I do all I say I will do. Then, when we are at home, it is only at home," he added. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post