Seyi Tinubu was seen breaking up a fight in Abuja

 


Seyi Tinubu, the son of the President, showcased his diplomatic skills as he intervened in a brawl involving two rowdy adolescents in Abuja on Sunday. The exact cause of the altercation remains unknown, but it occurred during a gathering in the city.

A widely shared video captured Seyi Tinubu in Abuja defusing the situation, engaging in a calm conversation with one of the upset youths. His quick action aimed to ease the tension and prevent the situation from escalating further.

While the details surrounding the fight and Seyi Tinubu's involvement in this unusual situation remain unclear, the incident has garnered significant attention and speculation on social media.


Netizens' Reactions:

- evelyn___xx commented: "Till they knock your eyes @ reminds me of those people who try to separate fights and say 'Josh, look at me, this is not you.'"

- big_rhennie said: "Actors can't do better than this."

- _black_rosie wrote: "Baby, look at me! This isn't you!!!"

- omalichawa_ advised: "Better leave that place before they mistakenly slap you... it's saying, 'Look at me, you're better than this.'"

- obaksolo noted: "He is a great guy regardless of all the trolls. I can say that with confidence."

- thefoodnetworknig2 remarked: "I can't do this thing, though... I value my life more than getting caught in the crossfire."


See the video below.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post